[ASTERISK-7] Improve sound control capabilities
Type: New Feature
Reported: 4/24/2022 10:22 AM
Last Active: 7/28/2022 3:04 PM
Assigned To: Nobody
The following capabilities/features are required/desired:
- Be able to play a sound on answer without splitting Dial (U option, perhaps?)
- Be able to play a sound on progress (or wink) (additional option - either execute a subroutine or &-separated audio files). e.g. WATS tick.
- perhaps in both directions: e.g. be able to use PlayDigits MF digits instead of auto tones
- worth considering whether Dial functionality makes sense or perhaps an audiohook - thing is, Dial and audiohook can't do things at the same time...
- Ability to control volume for tones at a more granular level
Might also be worth fixing the awkward SendMF timings while we're at it.
You must be