[ASTERISK-5] Various ADSI issues
Reported: 12/24/2021 3:29 PM
Last Active: 12/24/2021 3:29 PM
Status: Resolved 2/17/2023 12:49 PM
Assigned To: Nobody
A few major, possibly related odds and ends with ADSI, in general, and in Asterisk.
- reverse-engineering the protocol and building a simple test tool (equivalent of FOB, for ADSI)
- CAS is malformed. Generating with playtones works, but not adsi careful send. See ASTERISK-29793
- Doesn't seem to work on PJSIP. FSK spill is just mark tone, constant 1200 baud. Doesn't make any sense.
- ADSI optional capability added to PJSIP (already done, but we're not sure if this makes sense, given that it's not working yet)
- ADSI tested and confirmed to work. Should be tested against DAHDI, as the gold standard.
- ADSI script generation/dynamic provisioning
You must be